UNLOVED is more and more shaping up into a real game. In this video I show the latest feature called The Architect. It’s basically a system that generates a random level for you to play.
Yes! UNLOVED will release on Steam as Early Access. This is just amazing
Also, there is now a Trello roadmap for the Unloved development progression. It is basically a online To-Do-List for the game and I will try and update it as much as possible. Also, it will show you my plans for the upcoming release of the game and what the future will bring.
You can check it out here!
This is it, my very first public presentation of my new game UNLOVED. So far, there isn’t too much fancy stuff, but I’ve never worked with the Unreal Engine 4 before and I’m trying to take every step slowly and carefully, to provide the best gameplay quality possible.
I’m currently looking for a talented artist (2d+3d) for my new project. I’s a horror themed FPS game created with the Unreal Engine 4. If you are an artist or you know someone who may be interested in working on a game with me, please read on
What you should bring:
- great experience in 3d modeling for games, rigging, texturing and animation
- great experience in 2d art, digital and non-digital
- knowledge of creating and animating monsters, characters, objects and weapons
- experience in working on a time consuming project like this
- a love for the grotesque, dark, ultra-violence, monsters and horror
- lots of time and motivation to work on an open-end project
- inspiration and your own unique ideas that will enhance the game further
- creating 3d assets for a horror themed game like monsters, level assets like furniture or crazy hell machinery, characters and weapons
- creating textures, a rig and realistic animations for models
- creating 2d art for the HUD and menus of the game
- drawing concept art for monster designs, weapons, characters and levels
What can you expect:
- financial compensation for your work as long as the project goes
- lots of artistic freedom
- a release date that isn’t too far away, but still realistic deadlines for assets
- a long, ongoing project with frequent content updates after initial release
- keeping in touch frequently, talking about new and old ideas and concepts
I consider myself an artist and I have worked with artists before and know how ‘we tick’. I’ve created 4 games so far and lots of mods for other games, so I know what I’m doing. The project is thought out and will be released in multiple steps. Maybe via early-access or a similar method that allows frequent content updates and a growing community over time.
We can discuss further details about the game via email. Think about something like Silent Hill or Dead Space. And Doom.
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with some information about you and some art showcase (preferably with horror themed stuff you made).
Thank you very much and see ya
Today I opened my Steam and I was very surprised by what I saw!
It’s not publicly released yet, sorry for the tease
The game already shows up on my Steam account for dev purposes.
Currently I’m working on some stuff to get Steam Achievements and other Steam features into the game, but don’t get your hopes too high. The developers of the program I used to make Super Panda Adventures do not officially support Steam features. Yes, you’ve read that correctly. So I have to rely on external help, since I have no idea how to program the necessary extensions for these features by myself.
In the meantime, I’m using my time to update the game, try and add a few more features or requests I got by players over the time. Don’t wanna promise too much, but I’ll keep you guys updated.
After doing some research, this means that we have missed the chance of getting greenlit by #10 ranks for the last batch of titles. If we can keep the score up until the next batch of games gets greenlit, we’ve probably done it and the panda can finally be FREE!
Can it finally happen, or will the panda jump up and down the ranks forever? Let’s find out
Oh yeah, don’t forget to VOTE FOR THE PANDA!!
Thank you so, so much!
Yes! We finally did it! All thanks to YOU, Super Panda Adventures got into the TOP100 of games on Steam Greenlight!
What does this mean? Well, I have no idea. But if you guys keep voting, maybe the Panda will actually see the green light at the end of the tunnel
Please remember that you can VOTE FOR THE PANDA!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!