I’m currently looking for a talented artist (2d+3d) for my new project. I’s a horror themed FPS game created with the Unreal Engine 4. If you are an artist or you know someone who may be interested in working on a game with me, please read on
What you should bring:
- great experience in 3d modeling for games, rigging, texturing and animation
- great experience in 2d art, digital and non-digital
- knowledge of creating and animating monsters, characters, objects and weapons
- experience in working on a time consuming project like this
- a love for the grotesque, dark, ultra-violence, monsters and horror
- lots of time and motivation to work on an open-end project
- inspiration and your own unique ideas that will enhance the game further
- creating 3d assets for a horror themed game like monsters, level assets like furniture or crazy hell machinery, characters and weapons
- creating textures, a rig and realistic animations for models
- creating 2d art for the HUD and menus of the game
- drawing concept art for monster designs, weapons, characters and levels
What can you expect:
- financial compensation for your work as long as the project goes
- lots of artistic freedom
- a release date that isn’t too far away, but still realistic deadlines for assets
- a long, ongoing project with frequent content updates after initial release
- keeping in touch frequently, talking about new and old ideas and concepts
I consider myself an artist and I have worked with artists before and know how ‘we tick’. I’ve created 4 games so far and lots of mods for other games, so I know what I’m doing. The project is thought out and will be released in multiple steps. Maybe via early-access or a similar method that allows frequent content updates and a growing community over time.
We can discuss further details about the game via email. Think about something like Silent Hill or Dead Space. And Doom.
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please email me at email@example.com with some information about you and some art showcase (preferably with horror themed stuff you made).
Thank you very much and see ya